A great way to introduce the world of edible insects to would be entomophagists…a two insect blend of ready to eat dried crunchy mealworms (Tenebrio molitor) and crickets (Acheta domesticus). High in protein and a source of fibre.
- Shelf life: Up to 12 months
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place
- Five pack bundle
- Total net weight: 40 grams / 1.41 ounces
- Insects’ countries of origin: Worms (Netherlands), crickets (United Kingdom)
- Insects’ processing methods: Worms – freeze-dried, crickets – microwave dried
- Warning: Contents may be a choking hazard
- Free from artificial colours, flavourings, preservatives and MSG
- Prefer us soft and plump? Empty into a bowl. Cover with freshly boiled water. Remove after 6 minutes.