Payment card data
We do not require payment card details for website orders and your purchase is finalised through our chosen payment card provider.
Payment card details are required for telephone orders and, once authorised, your card details are securely shredded. Should you place further telephone orders we will require your payment card details once again.
Data we collect
When running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Your use of our website which includes details of your visits, pages viewed and site facilities utilised. This may include, but is not limited to, traffic, location and communication data
- Personal data provided by you during registration or whilst shopping as a guest customer
- Data provided when you communicate with us by email, telephone or post
Use of your data
A quick, easy and seamless shopping experience is only possible through our collection of your data. Your data will not be passed onto any third parties and may be used by us for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information requested by you relating to our products or services
- To inform you of any changes to our website, products, costs, services or policies
- To provide information to you relating to promotions, discounts or new product lines
Storage of your data
Whilst operating our website it may be necessary to transfer your data to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storage. We endeavour to store your data in a safe and secure environment. You agree to indemnify us against any loss or damages you may suffer resulting from the interception of any electronic data willingly send to us.
Disclosure of your personal data
We will not disclose your personal data to third parties with the exception of the following circumstances:
- Where we are legally required to do so
- In the event we sell part or all of our business
- In the pursuit of fraud prevention or reduction
Access to your data
We are registered with the Information Commissioners Office in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and you have the right to access your data held by us. We reserve the right to charge you an administration fee of £10 when asked to provide such data. Our details can be viewed under Registration Number Z2854898.
Cookies enable us to obtain non personal statistical data relating to the computer used by our website visitors and may be used to implement changes to our website that we consider beneficial to your shopping experience. Data gathered by us may record your general interests in our website products and, where used, cookies are downloaded onto your computer’s hard drive. If you prefer a ‘cookieless’ visit to our website you may decline cookies by activating the ‘Reject Cookies’ option on your computer.
9-10 Havelock Street
Derby DE7 5RJ
Tel: 03333 4444 67
Crunchy Critters is a trading name of Snow Pony Limited Registered in the United Kingdom with Companies House Company Reg No: 07561387. VAT Reg No: GB 221 3262 58