High in protein, our Zebra Tarantulas are sourced from Cambodian Tarantula breeders as opposed to being taken from the wild. Given their lack of urticating (irritating) hairs they’re nervous yet defensive arachnids, known to be very aggressive with one of the most potent venom of all tarantulas as their only defence is fight or flight. It is though completely safe to eat the whole spider – the legs are great dipped into soy or sweet chilli sauce!
- Supplied canned in a smoked sea salt brine
- Ready-to-eat following a rigorous two hour cooking process
- High in protein and zinc, low in carbohydrates.
- Sourced from sustainable stocks and organically fed
- Flash frozen, boiled with Thai herb Pandan Leaf then pressure cooked
- Free from artificial colours, flavourings and preservatives. No MSG.
- Ideal for use in Bush Tucker Challenge charity fundraising events
- Contents: One tarantula spider per can
- Net weight: 30 grams / 1.05 ounces
- Packaging: Sealed ring pull recyclable aluminium can
- Shipped: Boxed
- Crunchy Critters supports Fairtrade Practices
- Nutrition per 100 grams: Protein 19.3% | Fat 2.9% | Saturates 1.1% | Carbohydrate 1.3% | Sugar 0.5% | Energy in kcalories 115 | Dietary Fibre 2.8% | Salt 0.51%