Launched in 1988 and hosted every two years, Red Nose Day is just around the corner – March 15th 2019 aims to bring the fundraiser out in all of us; families, schools and work places alike. All money raised is subsequently spent by Comic Relief to help those in need.
In a bid to play our part we’re pleased to offer our Comic Relief Red Nose Day Fundraising Bush Tucker Banquet
Purchase the following £20.47 bundle:
- 1 x 55 gram tub of Crickets (£6.99)
- 1 x 55 gram tub of Mealworms (£6.99)
- 1 x 20 gram bag of Mixed Critters (£6.49)
And we will include in your bundle the following items at no extra charge:
- 1 x 2019 Red Nose Day Nose in a Box* (rrp: £1.25)
- 1 x 2019 Red Nose Day Pin Badge* (rrp: £1.00)
- 2 x 13 gram bags of Belgian Milk Chocolate Covered Crickets (rrp: £10.98)
- 15 x Crunchy Critters ‘I ate a Bug/Eat Me’ stickers (priceless;)
Host your own Bush Tucker Challenge or try adding our critters to your cupcake mixture or simply using them to top-off and showcase your baked creations – for further inspiration or resources click below to be whisked off to Comic Relief’s ……………..
- BAKING A DIFFERENCE page with ideas and recipes
- FREE DOWNLOADS page with tools to help you on your fundraising way
And here’s a little about our critters…
Sourced from sustainable stocks, they’re prepared and ready to eat as a stand alone snack or for use as an ingredient. Free from hormones, antibiotics, artificial colours, flavourings, preservatives and MSG, they’re also protein rich and a natural source of vitamins and minerals.
- Net weight: 156 grams / 5.5 ounces
- Packaging: Sealed re-sealable pouches and tubs
- Shipped: Boxed
- Crunchy Critters supports Fair Trade Practices
- Warning: Insects may be a choking hazard
*Red Nose Day Pin Badge: Available in two shiny metal designs: a Comic Relief 2019 logo and Red Nose character, Schnoz III. Safety Note: This product contains a functional sharp point which may cause injury if misused. Age: Suitable for 3+ Warning! Not suitable for children under 3 years of age due to small parts – choking hazard. Parental supervision required at all times.
*This year there are eleven new Red Noses. Well, nine Red Noses, a rare green one, and an even rarer white nose. For the first time ever, you can bring your Red Nose to life, by scanning the QR code on the box with your phone and using the ‘Red Nose’ app from the App or Play store. Each pack contains one red nose (or if you’re very very very lucky a green or white version) displayed in its own special box. Carefully open your box and make blocks to build your very own castle. With eleven different comical characters to be found, which one will you get?
Red Nose Day is an initiative of Comic Relief, which is the trading name of Charity Projects, a registered charity in England and Wales (326568) and Scotland (SC039730).