NOTE: Remaining tins all have dents hence price reduction. Please purchase with this issue in mind, thanks. High in protein, vitamins and calcium our Asian Forest Scorpions are sourced from South East Asian Scorpion breeders who feed them on a diet of crickets and worms. In their natural habit they’re usually nocturnal arachnids who hide in burrows, logs and leaf litter. It is completely safe to consume the whole scorpion – try dipping into sweet chilli sauce!
- Supplied canned in a sea salt brine
- Ready-to-eat following a rigorous two hour cooking process
- High in protein and low in carbohydrates – the ultimate low fat snack
- Sourced from sustainable stocks
- Flash frozen, boiled in plain spring water then pressure cooked
- Free from artificial colours, flavourings and preservatives. No MSG.
- Fantastic Halloween, celebratory, birthday or Christmas gift
- Ideal for use in Bush Tucker Challenge charity fundraising events
- Contents: One scorpion per tin
- Net weight: 30 grams / 1.05 ounces
- Packaging: Sealed ring pull recyclable aluminium can
- Shipped: Boxed
- Crunchy Critters supports Fairtrade Practices