High in protein, vitamins and calcium our Asian Forest Scorpions are sourced from South East Asian Scorpion breeders who feed them on a diet of crickets and worms. In their natural habit they’re usually nocturnal arachnids who hide in burrows, logs and leaf litter. It is completely safe to consume the whole scorpion – try dipping into sweet chilli sauce!
- Supplied canned in a sea salt brine
- Ready-to-eat following a rigorous two hour cooking process
- High in protein and low in carbohydrates – the ultimate low fat snack
- Sourced from sustainable stocks
- Flash frozen, boiled in plain spring water then pressure cooked
- Free from artificial colours, flavourings and preservatives. No MSG.
- Fantastic Halloween, celebratory, birthday or Christmas gift
- Ideal for use in Bush Tucker Challenge charity fundraising events
- Contents: One scorpion per tin
- Scorpion weight (less brine): Approximately 10 grams / 0.35 ounces
- Packaging: Sealed ring pull recyclable aluminium can
- Shipped: Boxed
- Crunchy Critters supports Fairtrade Practices