Generally found in parts of Asia with warm habitats, dry areas and little vegetation, Chinese Armor Tail Scorpions (Mesobuthus Martensii) can reach lengths of up to 6 centimetres during their four to six year life span.
In traditional Chinese medicine their tails are particularly prized for use in treating chronic pain, paralysis and epilepsy.
Our little Armor Tails are completely safe to consume whole – claws, body, tail and stinger. You’ll also find them the perfect size for shot glasses!
- Sourced from sustainable farmed stocks
- Real Scorpions prepared and ready to eat whole following a rigorous two hour cooking process
- Flash frozen, boiled in plain spring water, pressure cooked then pickled in sugar & distilled malt vinegar solution
- Free from artificial colours, flavourings, preservatives and MSG
- Contents: Approx 5 scorpions (drained and liquid-free)
- Net weight: Approximately 2.5 grams / 0.09 ounces
- Packaging: Clear plastic dish within a resealable stand-up polypouch
- Shipped: Bagged
- Crunchy Critters supports Fair Trade Practices
- Note: Cooked insects are brittle and may not arrive whole or intact following their time in the postal system