In their normal watery environment Giant Waterbugs eat pond animals, capturing their prey with their front legs and sucking out the unfortunate’s body fluids. Now these bug suckers are BIG (2-3 inches) and due to their sheer size they’re not for the faint-hearted. You can eat the whole insect but if you’re not feeling so brave remove it’s wings prior to consuming!
- Real, vile little crunchy critters prepared and ready to eat
- An interesting topping to your pizza or pasta
- High in protein and low in carbohydrates – the ultimate low fat snack
- Sourced from sustainable stocks and organically fed
- No artificial colours, flavourings or preservatives. No MSG.
- Fantastic Halloween, celebratory, birthday or Christmas gift
- Ideal for use in Bush Tucker Challenge charity fundraising events
- Contents per pack: 3 insects
- Net weight: 7 grams / 0.25 ounces
- Packaging: Sealed clear re-sealable pouch
- Shipped: Bagged
- Crunchy Critters supports Fairtrade Practices
- Note: Cooked insects are brittle and may not arrive whole or intact following their time in the postal system